Friday, September 28, 2007

I've decided

Some time ago ( a Self-Portrait Tuesday thing, perhaps) I claimed to be a cross between Lovable George O'Malley and [fill in the blank] McDreamy. Afte the season opener for Grey's Anatomy, I've decided. I am all George.


Just when I'd stopped opening doors,

Finally knowing the one that I wanted was yours,

Making my entrance again with my usual flair,

Sure of my lines, No one is there.

I do fear "Grey's Anatomy" will become another in the line of excellent shows that I just can't watch. [Scotty accent on] "My heart captain, she can't take any more." [/Scotty accent off] Add to "St. Elsewhere", "ER", and "Everwood".

There ought to be clowns.

1 Comments:

At 9:14 AM, Blogger Lunafish said...

I just caught up, had four weeks on the DVR - my life is 4 weeks behind. I agree, it rips my heart out. As far as the "how could you do this to another woman?" line spoken to Izzie - - makes me want to pull Callie's hair out. Can you say Girl Fight? I don't see how she didn't throw a punch on that one instead of hanging her head in shame.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home